Shepshed Running Club is a friendly local running club that welcomes adult runners of all ages and abilities.
There is no need to join straight away, come and run with us for a few weeks first. When you are ready then you can become a member.
See the ‘Run With Us‘ Page for details of our training nights
Shepshed Running Club membership runs from 1st February each year for one year. There are two options
- Standard membership – £18
- Standard membership with UK Athletics Registration – £33
Standard membership benefits;
- Regular club runs
- Access to the Club’s closed Facebook group
- League races (e.g. Leicestershire Road Running League and Derby Runner Cross Country League)
- Club Social Events throughout the year
- Affiliated rates at Association of Running Club (ARC) races
- Support and encouragement from friendly and experienced runners
UK Athletics registration benefits;
- Affiliated rates at UK Athletics races
- Entry into the club ballot for a London Marathon Place (The runner must have tried to enter through the London Marathon ballot and been rejected)
- Eligibility for the UK Athletic Nationwide / County races .
Unfortunately we do not have a junior section so members have to be 16 or above.